Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X6 Multiple Regions

NOTW Programmer

I was programming one of our rotary dies and this bizarre thing happened. An unknown feed and speed showed up in the code and the program was no longer running at the parameters I had programmed it at. See pictures:

Programmed cut rate

post-23447-0-80260400-1326815722_thumb.png

Entry is at 25 now, but on the first try I had it at 54IPM and 25IPM showed in the code.

post-23447-0-82807400-1326815728_thumb.png

Entry code looks OK, after this trouble begins.

Where in the world did that 2600RPM come from, and from here on out 25IPM is what the remainder of the toolpath runs at, but it was set at 54IPM whats going on.

For those of you that think its the post, here is the image of backplot. This is the second PKT, its 6 total same shape, the first is OK.

Is CNC Due for an MU1 or Maybe another re-release ? Or perhaps I made a mistake programming this thing ?