Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

No Feedrate using G93

Rstewart

X6 MU2

MpMaster Post

I've read some other posts on this topic, but not much help...

5 Axis Multi-Surf Locked to 4 Axis output

I had some free time so I opened up one of the sample Files supplied with MC- 4 Axis (TORRUS) then replaced with My Post.

posted out what looks good except after about 50 or so blocks in G93 It Quit Outputting a F command. Fast Forward bout 20 blocks and the F commands are back?? I found out that Feed commands are Not modal on Fanuc when in Inverse time mode. So the machine just stops with a No F Command with G93.

I've checked the Def settings 9999. and .0001

Any Ideas on this?

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

On linear moves you will not see subsequent feedrates. So, after you call up your tool offset in a Z move, that is linear, activating a feedrate, then when you go to rotary moves, you jump into G93, then you go to linear move it will switch back to G94 then you wil not see a feedrate as it is still active, etc...

Could you go to plinout in you .pst and say something like if use_frinv = 1, *feed on the pbld line. Hard to say the exact format without seeing your post.

Not at work now, but in the morning I might try the stock MpMaster and check out the results. I like your idea on that post mod.

James, this happens during an Inverse time cut (G93). Machine then alarms out.