Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Desktop Enclosure

Thoob

Hey guys, I'm looking for a good dust cover to enclose my computer. It is right on the floor and attracts quite a lot of dust and metal particles. I'm talking about having to blow it out every 2-3 weeks. I had some Shop shields from www.computerdust.com and they claimed they would work and never overheat. Well they are partially wrong. The heat got pretty far up on the scale and while it wasn't enough to shut the computer down, it was above where I wanted it to be. Besides I found they got clogged with dust and still let it in the computer faster than they should have. So, I am looking at 1 of 3 things. To build myself some sort of container with vents.(Don't really want to go this route), buy an enclosure(if some of you can suggest), or buy a case that has a filter system directly on the fan holes. Any ideas?