Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mazak Integrex 200-3s

We are looking at purchasing a used Mazak Integrex 200-3s- 2004 year- and was wondering if anyone had the dimensions on where to drill the anchor bolts.

We tried calling Mazak and they flat out said no. They only provide info for a new machine purchase and if we want dimensions, buy a new machine.

Really? I got floor layouts for a used machine before. They even covered the Fedex charge. Was it your local dealer or Mazak in Kentucky?

Wow im detecting a bit of that elitist stench, the kind that you get when you talk to the higher ups at places like vam, and esprit

How much money would it cost them to dig up that spec of info,

I could be wrong, and usually am, but snotty people like that really burn my a**