Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Haas X7 Code invalid

Sandybar

I have had X7 for 3 months now and just now getting all my machines working except for one Haas mill. When I post the X7 code the Haas Mill will not accept this code. However when you compare an X6 Code side by side there is no difference.

The errors I get are:

245 Unknown Code

241 Invalid Code

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, had time to re-visit this issue today and the codes are identical in both X6 and X7, but what I noticed was the X6 file was 4KB and the X7 file was 417KB. Digging a little deeper I re-opened the X7 file and it is filled with gibberish computer language, you know the Greek looking symbols and thrown in what looks like bits and pieces of the post.

What is happening?