Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Okuma multus

mig

Hello guys ,merry Christmas !

Thank you for replay ,

Just installed Mastercam XLE on my laptop to learn mill turn option .

But there is no any machines in "machine definition directory". Copied some from CNC machines -lathe . Still not there .

How to get this thing running ? Can't ask my reseller, everybody on holiday. Good time to learn but not good time to ask .

I program a B400 Multus almost exclusively. The biggest issue I have experienced is post issues. IMO The Multus is a fussy machine, it likes to see things a certain way. After almost a year and a half, my re-seller is still working on post issues. NOT there fault. There are some things we rarely, if ever do. And when those things pop up, you find a post issue. If there is a perfect Multus post out there, It has not been made available to me.

I use X-7 MU1 with great success. We can't justify the xxxxxx price tag for MT to program 1 machine.

Good Luck!

Edited by JParis
TOS price discussion