Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

crazy^millman

Well I have searched high and low and this so far is the best I can find. I have not used other program like animator or something like that but I have put up merlin.exe in unspecified folder on the FTP for you to look at. I hope it works I think it will if you have office loaded on your computer. I have scanned it for viriuses and things like that so I think it is safe but please check before running do not want to send you anything. merlin2.gif Well I hope you like and get a kick out of what I sent you incase in doesn't work here is a link to the web site to the demo software I got to do that. MASH

Crazy Millman

[ 10-10-2003, 03:25 PM: Message edited by: Millman^Crazy ]

ALL right biggrin.gif

Thanks Mill....

OK, so how do I do it?

I dont access that old e-mail anymore.

Could you please send it to my new one rolleyes.gif I updated my profile smile.gif

Heh......thanks a bunch Crazy MillMan cheers.gif

OOPS, sorry if anyone has tried to e-mail me on my old addressee. I took Iskanders and everyones elses advise and dont have Outlook Express installed and got a new e-mail.

I only have e-mails that are actually for ME cheers.gif

Got tired of 100 spam e-mails a day.....

Murlin

[ 10-10-2003, 08:35 PM: Message edited by: Murlin ]

Ahh Mill sorry somehow i didn't read your post correctly, I thought you e-mailed that to me. rolleyes.gif

Ihats a funny little program biggrin.gif

The Merlin pic would look cool as an avatar smile.gif

I would have no objection if Dave put it up there rolleyes.gif

You and your funky little avatar programs...

I like the one you did with the airplane also.

cheers.gif

Murlin

I will email you the gif to put up but right now I am trying to make him do magic and dissapper and reappear and well been a little strapped for time. I am also having very bad times withour netwrok and seems like we got some freakinbg trogans in the mix so trying to limit what I send out right now. I am getting about 2 virues a day at work I dont seem to get any at home but I have the firewalled to hell and back. I seen him and thought and that would be cool. I use to do alot of thing on the internet years ago like that but since I met my wife not much need to be chatting on here much until finding this great place. I use to have several CD's of things but no telling where they are now.

I still have not found one I like to me when I do he will be a good one I hope. I have always been liek that though. I take months to decide on soemthing I really only want ot make most descision once just wish jobs would work that way. Oh well such is life sometimes you have to make the tough decisions.

Crazy Millman

PS just took a look you have no email send me an email I will send the gif back.

[ 10-13-2003, 03:19 PM: Message edited by: Millman^Crazy ]