Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

peck tapping with Mazak mill problems

Sorry, I did not take the short bus to a career in programming. BTW...I also know the cure for cancer.

Nope, but you have seemed to hit your head some where along the way to think in one year you have mastered everything you make to claim to.

Now if you were to be humble and say you have dabbled for 5 years or even 2 years and have a good understanding then I would only laugh a little, but to come on here and much such brash statements is laughable.

Anyone worth their salt did not take the short bus either, but you made the claim that in essence told 97% people here they are on the short bus and you are the one that put them there. Kind of hard to be taken seriously when someone makes that kind of bold statement don't you think? Again I am just the crazy person around these parts and been doing it for 28 years and learn something everyday. I know a lot, but never think putting down others and their abilities is a way to help myself. You seem to have it all figured out so again not sure why you even bother with us simple minded feeble people on here since you are so many moons ahead of us?

Like I said grow up come back down to planet earth and even though you may never have the respect of the many you insulted on here at least some of us will not be laughing so hard when reading what you do type up. Your choice keep being the arrogant know it all or be a human being really up to you.

You remind me of an owner who called me in his office one time. He ripped into me for being a racist. He said I had a problem with Latino people. See problem was he like you made all the same stupid assumptions. He never bothered to get facts just talk stupid like. I looked him dead in the eyes and asked him if I had such a problem with Latino's why did I marry one and have 3 girls that are half Latino? No one cares what country you are from. We don't like the crappy attitude you have and the insults you think are funny. They are childish and just dumb. Plain and simple. I have seen many like you come and go over the years. You want to keep coming in here being an horse's arse go right ahead. It might win you super start of the year awards at work, but here just are just acting like an idiot.

You want to start off on a different foot the decision is yours. You can have a good night or you can keep going really your choice.

• Like 1