Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

toolchange

Leith

Yes the T7M6 is a tool change call so it would change tools.

Crazy Millman

Dont know the Machine but G4 is a dwell on most machines and you would not call G4 on the same line as a tool change. If you are wanting a air blast to be in the post that is an easy post mod.

[ 11-07-2003, 01:19 AM: Message edited by: Millman^Crazy ]

Leith!

If you want to add the airblast to the toolchange you will mot get it.

G4 not alwais and on every langwage a dwell but I think You thought about dwell and I think the grammer is wrong and idea is wrong.

It will not work even because M6 is inner macro program and when it executes it it will not execute nothing in parallel.

And I am old school simpelton prefere the way to

write simple like

T7

M6

If I `ll need to add air blast to the toolchange I `ll trigger the tool unclamp stage of the toolchange (catch the code or signal) and switch of on clamp stage not a hard task ,IMHO !

Much harder and dangerous to Hack M6 or write custom toolchange subroutine but also possible .

[ 11-07-2003, 02:06 AM: Message edited by: Iskander teh Lazy ]