Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

update

petro7

anyone having problem with the new update for X8 ,  mine wont start, invalid exe.  did an uninstall and reinstall still have the same problem. restored my computer to an earlier date got x8 running again, then did the update again and it quit working again , same error invalid exe.  any suggestions?

anyone having problem with the new update for X8 ,  mine wont start, invalid exe.  did an uninstall and reinstall still have the same problem. restored my computer to an earlier date got x8 running again, then did the update again and it quit working again , same error invalid exe.  any suggestions?

I'd contact your reseller......

Most but not ALL times I have seen this, a cracked version of some kind of software was running.....the Hasp lock won't run when it detects anything that may be cracked, whether or not it's Mastercam

Also don't forget to delete the registry key for X8...

I just went and re downloaded the X8 64 hotfix 1 web installer from the website, reinstalled, and waited for the little X update to show up on the taskbar and clicked it....when the popup comes up...

....close down any instances of X8 before applying patch...