Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Cant find corner rounding tool

StoneyNH

Im makin sumpthin for my car & cant for the life of me remember where to find different types of endmills to pick one & add it to my library.I used to be able to call up a page that had all the types of endmills listed so you could choose the desired type.Im using a 3/32 corner rounding endmill.

they turned off my internet access so I cant open that attachment,i have some notes that don't make sense to me,I have go to NC Utilities,Define Tools,Library.Pretty bad when my own notes don't make sense to me.

LOL, those are V9 notes.

My internets turned off but they allow me to access this forum,when I try to open the attachment it says access denied.I thought those notes might be from a previous version & that's why they make no sense.Most of the stuff I do is pretty similar so Ive been using a Tool Library that I created that has everything in it that I use daily.

And now Im trying to add the corner rounding endmill but cant find it.

I think I found some more recent notes;

To Pick Tools from Big_Inch.Tools & use filter to show specific types of tools:

have all the tool types UN hilited? I call up the library & don't see where I can unhilite the tool types or even where they are.