Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Solids Manager

Micromoldmaker

I do not have tabs to switch between Tool path manager and Solids manager.  I used to have them but not for the last few weeks.  Maybe since I updated to the full release of X9?  Is there a setting where I can get my tabs back?  I've been fighting with the managers being on top of one another.

If you go to the View drop down menu in the upper left, you can toggle the solid manager and the operations manger there.

The "tabs" function in the customize utility sets the position of the tabs from the top to the bottom of the ops manager.

• Like 1

I do not have tabs to switch between Tool path manager and Solids manager.  I used to have them but not for the last few weeks.  Maybe since I updated to the full release of X9?  Is there a setting where I can get my tabs back?  I've been fighting with the managers being on top of one another.

They moved them to the bottom of the panes. Instead of looking for them at the top, just move your eye to the bottom of the pane...

• Like 1

I don't have any tabs at all.  On the top or the bottom.  No matter what I do

I take that back.  I had to dock both the tool path and the solids manager and then my tabs came back.  Now I have them when they are not docked as well.  I'll have to remember that one for future reference.