Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Action of thread tool movement

Stan Marsh

Hi

Please look at attached picture , Mastercam use the method that showed in the right but i need to use the other method that showed in the left on attached picture because i need threading of a squared profile so i need to use the method that showed in the right of attached picture.

please let me to know how can i switch to this type of movement in Mastercam CNC lathe machining?

Thank you

post-45933-0-22672500-1443971884_thumb.png

No dealers in Iran to help?

If I am wrong, I will apologize but I have seen too many pirates out of that general area

Geolocation Information

Continent: Asia Country: Iran ir.png Latitude: 35.6961  (35° 41′ 45.96″ N) Longitude: 51.4231  (51° 25′ 23.16″ E)

Given the extent of Canada's sanctions against Iran (Including the line "a prohibition on the provision to any person in Iran of technical assistance, financial services, brokerage or other services related to the supply, sale, transfer, manufacture or use of any of the products subject to the export ban") (emphasis mine) located here http://www.international.gc.ca/sanctions/countries-pays/iran.aspx?lang=eng I'm going to unilaterally declare this thread locked.

• Like 3