Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Help with New Computer setup

Rob B

Hello to everyone. I haven't post in a long time. My company has finally upgraded my computer and I am having a few issues with MC and other items Windows changes. I will list the issues one at a time so maybe we can work thru them one at a time.

I am on a Dell Computer T5500

Windows 7 Pro

Nvida Quadro 4000 video card

X5650 Processor

We are still use X2 (Hope to upgrade MC soon!! One step at a time with small business owners)

I have MC X2 MR2 running. I copied most everything over from my old computer to the new one. I have issues when I start MC. Seems to be Chook location problems, I don't know this for sure. I copied my Chook folder from old computer. I am posting a screen shot of some of the alarm messages that i am getting. Please give input. I realize this is a very old version of MC, but like I said, I hope to upgrade soon.

f434d571-0c52-4ce4-a568-e0c135c450ce_zps

Thanks for input!!

post-1156-0-89708900-1445529290_thumb.jpg

Ron you were spot on with my problem. Next problem is I downloaded the Verisurf from MC website years ago. I didn't make a copy of it. Now it is no longer available. (Silly Me)!!! Where can I get a copy of the file or how can I get MC to stop looking for the files that are not available to put on the new computer.

Thanks

Robert