Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Why is this??

Brendan P

Why is this that in 9.1sp2 when I am in true solid verify on mill,it seems that after I verify my part,if I decide to hit the "Screen Fit" button,my verified part totally dissappears and then when I go back to my geometry screen,the geometry looks all screwed up! rolleyes.gif

I seem to have to exit my file and re-open it up for my geometry to come back as normal again.

I have noticed this before,but today I'm in a bitchy mood (cause I have to work,and the rest of the world has it off)and I can't understand why this is happening! wink.gif

Bucket, IMO, in order for Mastercam to interphase with CIMCO, they had to make alot of changes open GL interphase and such.

Me thinks it's still a little buggy, and there are a whole bunch of little glitches that haven't been ironed out yet.

The whole .1 upgrade patch worked just good enough in order to warrant being released, but it is not 100% yet.

But I feel confident they will all be fixed in time, I just hope that when they are fixed, the general user group will get these fixes at no charge....

Murlin

quote:

Why is this that in 9.1sp2 when I am in true solid verify on mill,it seems that after I verify my part,if I decide to hit the "Screen Fit" button,my verified part totally dissappears and then when I go back to my geometry screen,the geometry looks all screwed up!

I've noticed this a couple of times. What I'll do depends on what I was doing. If I just ran verify and I want to see the result, I'll hit page-down a few times until my geometry shows up. If I just went in to verify, I'll exit verify, do a screen-fit, and orent things the way I want using Dynamic rotate, then try verify again.