Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

HAAS and HRT 210

MES

I am trying setup HRT210  to HAAS VF-3SSY  when I power up Z, X and Y is OK but A start to rotate CW and never found the zero. When I select in parameter 30, I pickup HRT210  P1 why  in the rotatory parameter list the rotatory Model # is HRT210 P1. Now A axis never found the zero I can't move manually it.

I appreciate any help and thanks in advance. 

The machine has to be compatible with the indexer.  Older machines and indexers had a 1 plug setup the newer ones have 2 plugs.  Also, if I remember correctly(been a while since Ive set one up), what you have to do is go in the machine control, find your indexer(make sure the model number in the control matches the one on the indexer), set it so it stays as default, e-stop(or shut down entirely), plug the indexer, then turn on the machine.  That way the machine looks for the indexer.

Yesterday I attached the indexer first time and work ok, emergency, setting 30 ok turn on and ok, manually ok but today when i turn on the machine and power up the problem, i am calling th the reseller but bad day, i waiting....