Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Okuma _genos 560 v trough pin replacment

Hello Okuma Gurus ,

On Our Okuma -Genos -560 -v  without  through  coolant option  came time to replace through pin (by time ).

Do we really have to replace this pin if we don't have the   "through  coolant  "  option ?

Thank you in advance  

Could you go through the steps you took to get yours out.  I do run high pressure coolant through spindle and i'd like to get mine out for replacement. I've tried to get mine out with the supplied tool but when I'm unscrewing it it gets tight. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Could you go through the steps you took to get yours out.  I do run high pressure coolant through spindle and i'd like to get mine out for replacement. I've tried to get mine out with the supplied tool but when I'm unscrewing it it gets tight. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Did you follow the steps EXACTLY like they have it on the sticker that's on the left panel of your mill?

Keep pulling down on it.

It will be tight, but then it will just pop out, they can be a pain.