Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Holder parameters for MasterCam2017

Hello forum,

I'm using MasterCam2017 now and I think the HOLDER section is very useful for G10, positive offset for PRE-SETTER.  Is there a PARAMETER PDF FILE for MasterCam2017 so I call out the functions?

Screenshot:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4UZsmondnEzVzJVaEFxV2RXeHc/view?usp=sharing

Thank you for your help,

S.Luong

Overall length from the tool should be what you are looking for. That will go back to #2. You will not want #1, #3 or #4 output. I guess you could have a novel for every posted program then 10 lines of NC code or you could use the Tool List and the Setup sheet process many shops have adopted for years really comes down to how you want to control the process and not let the process control you. Sorry me and that crazy talk again.

Hi Ron,

Just add the .12 and .13 parameters together to get the full gauge length of the tool. Yes, it is an extra step, but at least you can get the value...

Colin, where have you been?  I've been looking for you.  When is the best time for me to call you?

Thank you for your reply, Colin.

• 1 month later...