Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

What happened to ImportNCI?

huskermcdoogle

Guys,

This isn't a show stopper right now as I still have X6 installed but... I had to write a filter for this job I am working on to get rid of short sharp turns on an otherwise smooth path morph between two curves path.  Quick Excel VBA program,wham bam thank you mam, poof a filtered NCI.  Go to import back in with 2017 so I can visually verify my filter job and can't find the ImportNCI path .  WTF, ok, search, search, search some more, nothing.  So I open X6 do what I need to do and post.  Is this what we should feel like when we upgrade :pc: .  So frustrating that we lose functionality.  I guess I am going to have to figure out how to write a nethook for filtering my paths in the future. Once I get time, and some guidance from you folks, I would gladly share with you folks whom actually take the time to manually "filter" your multi-ax paths.  I guess smooth motion comes at a price.

Nick