Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

2D CUT ON ROUND STOCK

mirek1017

2D contour isn't stock aware so you can't easily do what you asked.

However you can try 'Trim' toolpath feature. Don't forget to uncheck subroutines support in your 2D contour settings to make it work and you should know it will trim your lead-in/out too so it won't work with control/wear compensation.

20 minutes ago, jlw™ said:

There are several ways to do this.  The quickest would be the trim path.  Another method is to create geo.  I create geo all the time to get the exact motion I want.  That's kinda what we do.

Thanks ilw  I use your 2nd method ,works good  .I thought  it was same setting on mastercam for do this in 2d toolpath

thanks one more time