Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

GENERIC HAAS 3X POST MISSING

Roger

I can't seem to find the generic Haas 3x post.  Is there someplace to download it?  I just used the migration wizard in Mastercam 2019 today, and did all Mastercam X9, 2017 files.

Any help as how to fix this would be helpful.  For now I'm using the generic Haas 4x post.  Thanks in advance!!! 

Untitled.jpg

Grab it from X9...

Someone correct me if I am wrong, I think those are redundant posts as the 4 axis post will work on the 3 axis machine.

just turn of the rotary in the post so you don't get all those BO's....But I ran a Fadal 3 axis and it didn't mind all those null B's..

1 hour ago, Müřlıń® said:

Grab it from X9...

Someone correct me if I am wrong, I think those are redundant posts as the 4 axis post will work on the 3 axis machine.

just turn of the rotary in the post so you don't get all those BO's....But I ran a Fadal 3 axis and it didn't mind all those null B's..

I uninstalled X9, 2018, and 2019 Beta the other day.  I somehow MESSED UP all the Generic Haas control definitions, in that the don't have a post assigned to them.  I'm currently reinstalling X9.  I have been using the 4 axis post, and deleting the A0.  It will alarm on the machine if the rotary is not plugged in.  I don't know if you can turn this off in the control.

1 minute ago, Roger said:

I uninstalled X9, 2018, and 2019 Beta the other day.  I somehow MESSED UP all the Generic Haas control definitions, in that the don't have a post assigned to them.  I'm currently reinstalling X9.  I have been using the 4 axis post, and deleting the A0.  It will alarm on the machine if the rotary is not plugged in.  I don't know if you can turn this off in the control.

You make a copy and rename and then just delete the 4th axis out of the MMD and good to go.

• Like 2