Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T Any Daytona predictions??

Racer X

offtopic.gif

Was wondering if anyone out there is looking forward to Daytona. Any bets on who will take it?

Personally, I am really hoping to see E-Boz take it on the Ducati. However, Ben Bostrom and Miguel on the Fireblades, and Matt and Aaron on the GSXR's are gonna be tough to beat.

Let's hope the tire issues got sorted out. Don't wanna see anymore tires coming apart at 200mph like last year and winter testing.

cheers.gif

[ 03-01-2004, 12:25 PM: Message edited by: Moto GP ]

Kenny Roberts Jr is racing MotoGP for Suzuki. He won the championship three years ago. His brother Kurtis is going to race for the old man's Proton team this year. Which should be interesting since Proton just bought controlling interest in MV Agusta.

Tire chunking has grown into full tilt delamination at Daytona. Matt Mladin and Ben Spies both had them completely disintegrate on them here in the last few months.

I just hope MJ brings some poeple into the sport. We can always use more positive views and fresh money err sponsors into this sport. Come on they are putting there life on the line for what the winner might take home. Its Probably less than half of what the last place finisher in the Daytona 500 won. Lets see 200 mph with only leather and plastic protecting your back side from walls that dont move. Rovals arent meant for motorcycles and I wish they would move the LA race back to Willow Springs!!!!!!

Now were talkin' some racin'!

cheers.gifcheers.gif

It's going to be great to see the Boz on a bike with some power. After his amazing performance last year riding a bike 200cc down and still with carbs, none the less, he's certainly going to be a contender this year..Hopefully the Duc can hold up for 200 miles...I'm quite familiar with their "longevity" issues.

I'd love to chat more on this, but gotta get some work done.....

Prototyping a triple clamp for a 916-998 right now! tongue.gif

SWEET!

++++++++1000

Nice Ride, Moto! Bet you can't wait to get on the road again. Watch for those flakeing rocker arms on that 996, winter is a good time for a look-see at those puppies.

I don't have a digital camera handy, I could blast off a few pics of my 900ss and 996 sitting here in the shop. Motorcycle heaven (sometimes hell) here in Portland, OR.

We just finished prototyping a 99x water pump, and hopefully I will have a triple tree done this week. I'll be sure to send you a few shots of those, too.