Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

HTML.vbs

Code_Breaker

I have a question about running the HTML.vbs. I did a search, but there were no post.

I found where it put the screen capture of the graphic display area and the file extension EMF.

But, how do you open it? headscratch.gif import it to a Word doc? headscratch.gif Presently, I get a a solid black picture when I run the HTML.set file. cuckoo.gif

I have other questions, but this is a start.

Thanks

Code_Breaker

cheers.gif

HTML.vbs is a VBS file that essentially does the VBS equivalent of the metafile.dll C-Hook. The C-Hook requires the user to pick directory, while the VBS function can take a filename and directory path as an argument. EMF is the new standard Windows equivalent of the WMF metafile format. Quite big. Should show in Word and IE.

Some notes in metafile.doc.

Someone beta testing the new HTML setup sheet template was getting black images too. Read metafile.doc - try turning Off OpenGL in Screen Config. The black image points to graphic problems.

Actually, I discovered that it convert enities colors to black. Hence, black on black is black. Be set my screen config to a white graphic background, viola, I get the picture. Except, I wanted it to be a picture of the solid, not wireframe. And, I want my cake and I want to eat it too == I want the solid in color. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Can anyone help me on this????????????????

banghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gif

Code_Breaker

cheers.gif

Bummer banghead.gif

I have to options here:

[*]solid pic - copy to clip board, paste to doc

[*]wire framepic - automatically in HTML.set

I will leave this up to management, unless I can find a way to do it my way biggrin.gifwink.gif

Thanks for the help. If I do accomplish my task automatically, I will post my results.

Code_Breaker

cheers.gif

There is a program called snag-it that everyone truned me on to here. I never bought it but I understood someone to say it took scripts very well might take a look through a search and see if you can come across it.

Good Luck I just have not had time but when I do one of my first things to do.