Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mastercam Account Link Expired and Can not Relink with Nethasp

CADCAM3D5AXIS

I just tried to relink My Mastercam Forum website access today and the Software can not find the nethasp that we use or whatever else it may be looking for.The Access ended yesterday  when i would have been able to notify some IT people but i was not here at work to do so . So this morning i get the error code to relink your account or contact your reseller. Anyone here today that has any ideas on what i can do ?  I tried running the app to relink but it is a no go .

Thanks for Your help.

Good Thing I was not in the middle of the Latest X9 Install.

TIA

CADCAM

post-21790-0-55110500-1432990688_thumb.png

I originally set up my Mastercam account with my employers net hasp

Several months ago I was asked to relink my account and I used my personal sim.

I just now created a new account using my employer's nethasp

There were some issues with my username but link was successful

I was asked to download and run a Linking Code generator

I did so and pasted the resulting code into the window

The new account is running properly.

I'm guessing your company's firewall is blocking the code generator

Did you try the web based option?

I didn't check it out. It may just be a matter of entering your nethasp # on a web page

Good story from one of the commentators ref Dani Pedrosa when he got back on the bike.

After the races he had off for his operation, he jumped back on it and it was totally different and he couldn't stop it wheelieing.

Apparently Marquez had been telling the engineers he needed more power more power more power, to the point where the thing is now pretty unrideable. The bike certainly doesn't do what he now wants it to do, that's for sure.

The commentator said that that's the trouble when you get a 'boy' to do the development test riding for you :hrhr:

Meanwhile, Dani has been changing things and in warm-up this morning, is 3rd quickest.

Marquez is down in 9th.

My money is on Lorenzo but I'd love Dani or Iannone to win.

:cheers: