Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Setup sheet linked to Viewsheets?

machineimpossible

I normally make up my images and add them when making the report. Not a way to have it capture them when making it automatically. You can add them by yourself when clicking on the view sheets and taking the pictures if you want, but I have found that way to skew the picture in the past why I make them up before hand and then add them before completing the process.

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, machineimpossible said:

Do those images that you capture from the viewsheets remain stored in the setup report, such that if I close the file and open it up 6 months later and post a setup report, I don't need to recapture those images?

Nope I have requested that ability. The only thing you can do is have a folder in the job folder of your setup images and then 6 months later re-grab them when making the new report. I have some projects going back 7 years I still support and when I need to repost a program and make an updated setup sheet I just grab them.

• Like 1

Like crazy^millman said, you can't tie your s/u sheet to the viewsheet.  But remember, you can bookmark your viewsheets so that you have the same view every time you go to print your set-up sheets.  That is what I do with mine.  I have many repeating parts that I have my files set up this way, with locked viewsheets.

Brent

• Like 2