Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

.JPG screenshots?

Racer X

Print screen button on my key board. Open in Paint that comes with windows, Ctrl-V pastes the the screen capture then Save As and pick .JPG as the extension and name as needed.

Tip: of the day. While print Screen button will capture the whole screen Alt-Print Screen will capture the active screen only.

When i do this to relay info to a customer I normally use the paints cut function to grab the Geometery only. they don't want to see all my menus smile.gif

I set a hot key to use the Screen - (next menu) - To Clipboard. I use the ALT , (comma) key. it's easy to reach and it's not used for anythng else. "To Clipboard" will let you take the whole graphics screen or put a window around what you want to save.

Then you can paste it into you favorite Paint program. I use PaintShop Pro ( www.jasc.com ). PSP will convert to any graphics format. I think you can still download a shareware version, but it's well worth the money.

PSP also has a screen capture utility built in.

Mike Mattera