Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

The Big Evant

rchipper

Well I had moved 3 times before I settled where I did on their campus. I got disconnected 2 times and got kicked out 2 more times. Half way through the video I was finally able to reconnect why I was late telling everyone hello in my segment. I was onsite all week and had to use my hotspot to even connect. In the building it wasn't working. I got outside there was a construction worker using a 5lb sledge hammer to build scaffolding where I had moved too. I then had to move the 3rd time and then try not to position the background between 2 dumpsters. It was a little chilly in my Polo Shirt when the wind came by, but it was 65 yesterday so I toughed it out. 🤣🤣

I am just glad if anyone can take and use anything I share with them.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, crazy^millman said:

I am just glad if anyone can take and use anything I share with them.

Ron, 

I won't speak for others but I am truly grateful that you along with others continue to share your knowledge. One thing I learned from this forum is to pay it forward by helping others when ever you can.

Stay safe and well!

• Like 1