Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Codemeter popup

Doug Funny

Greetings all,

We just switched to Mastercam and several minutes after start up or a restart of my computer I get a popup from Codemeter. My resller has been in touch with codemeter and they say this is not normal. They had my uninstall and reinstall codemeter but, I still get the popup. Not sure if anyone else has run into this issue or if there's a solution for it. It's not detrimental, just annoying when it pops up while you're working...

Thanks,

Doug

Curious...looking at that window it looks like you have a local software license...so I'm not quite sure..

I am on a network software license and haven't had that issue....hmmmm

Have you checked in the Notifications & Settings menu to see if you candisable the pop-up?