Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T Google and WMD

Hello ,folks !

Look on this

> check this out -- it's pretty funny!

> Try this very soon, before someone forces Google to

> fix its site:

> 1) Go to www.Google.com

> 2) Type in- weapons of mass destruction -(DON'T hit

> return)

> 3) Hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button, NOT the

> "Google search"

> 4) Read the "error message" carefully. Someone at

> Google has a sense of

> humor. And will probably be fired soon.

>

And the result is :

These Weapons of Mass Destruction cannot be displayed

The weapons you are looking for are currently unavailable. The country might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your weapons inspectors mandate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Regime change button, or try again later.

If you are George Bush and typed the country's name in the address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly. (IRAQ).

To check your weapons inspector settings, click the UN menu, and then click Weapons Inspector Options. On the Security Council tab, click Consensus. The settings should match those provided by your government or NATO.

If the Security Council has enabled it, The United States of America can examine your country and automatically discover Weapons of Mass Destruction.

If you would like to use the CIA to try and discover them,

click Detect weapons

Some countries require 128 thousand troops to liberate them. Click the Panic menu and then click About US foreign policy to determine what regime they will install.

If you are an Old European Country trying to protect your interests, make sure your options are left wide open as long as possible. Click the Tools menu, and then click on League of Nations. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Head in the Sand section and check settings for your exports to Iraq.

Click the Bomb button if you are Donald Rumsfeld.

Cannot find weapons or CIA Error

Iraqi Explorer

Bush went to Iraq to look for Weapons of Mass Destruction and all he found was this lousy T-shirt.

Google Lame !

Speaking seriously I never use Google anyway .

It is for quite long time worth nothing .

This thing only proves my statement .

If some *** can change a search engine for a shame for a couple of days without any reaction from the web admin ,how much it worth .

This thing travels through net for a week at least without any reaction .

I found Russian Rambler.ru the best not only for Russian ,but for English ,and even for Hebrew sites too .

Teh good to know Russian .

I quit using everything else BUT google.

Google knows how to search web sites better than any other engine I've seen. They give the best results of any search engine I've seen. I get what I'm looking for with Google faster and more accurate than any other search engine I've seen.

Will I be using gmail? Not a flaming chance in hell.

'Rekd teh reads EULA's