Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Is there a way to disable notifications for every session in mastercam ?

cu_master

Been using mastercam for nearly 15 years now,  it is very annoying when i  have to click those notifications every time mastercam starts up again.    I am pretty sure that i know what to be aware .    For example those notifications that  mastercam let's me click "do not show this notification in current session anymore" .     I run different language than english, so sorry for not knowing the exact term in english version of mastercam.   Currently running 2022 version.

Thanks.

You are not Thad talked about Form Filler for doing this task. Takes some work to get dialed in, but it will do this type of repetitive mundane task. Many different requests over the years, but the problem is the person who doesn't get the warnings then lawyer's up because they do something stupid. Then you get the blame game so from a Liability stand point so I think we will never be rid of all warnings.

• Like 1
On 11/7/2022 at 9:56 AM, crazy^millman said:

You are not Thad talked about Form Filler for doing this task. Takes some work to get dialed in, but it will do this type of repetitive mundane task. Many different requests over the years, but the problem is the person who doesn't get the warnings then lawyer's up because they do something stupid. Then you get the blame game so from a Liability stand point so I think we will never be rid of all warnings.

My ears were itching. 😉  See below for a link to A Form Filler.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1