Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

WLDQN KRG LW LV IULGDB

Code_Breaker

For all those who have asked me what this meant, well, it is a simple substitution cipher called Ceasar. The Roman emperors used this type of cipher. It is a two alphabets with one shifted three places. One for plaintext and one for ciphertext. In this case the ciphertext is shifted three places to the left. ie. A = D, B = C, etc.

WLDQN KRG LW LV IULGDB

THANK GOD IT IS FRIDAY

HF

Code_Breaker

cheers.gif

Code_Breaker,

You're missing a letter in this phrase.

quote:

BAH-HAS-TKIH

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fan - tas - tic

Besides, assuming the "H" is the same letter, you'd never be able to get "fan-tas-tic" out of it. The "T" in the middle would be an "N". Just trying to help you out. biggrin.gif

quote:

OMGH@@ Domronr mobrf my homr kryd. Vsn you trsf ehsy zi'm yipinhz//

'Trkf yrh zinrntisyrf

quote:

OMG!! Someone moved my home keys. Can you read what I'm typing?

'Rekd the Inebriated

Move your left home key to g instead of f. wink.gif

Roy,

quote:

zasíláme Vam výkresovou dokumentaci 11 celků. Chtěli by jsem Vás požadát o ocenění jednotlivých celku. Jednalo by se o ceny výroby + komaxit. 29.7.2002 by jsme se s Vami setkali a projednali další věci

TRANSLATION:

shipment Vam výkresovou documentation 11 altogether. Wished by jsem You need within assessing single altogether. Jednalo by to within ceny making + commander. by are to with Vami meet plus ventilate subsequent subjects

HTH

Code_Breaker

cheers.gif