Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

NetHASP help

tornero32

I work on the network. I'm currently using a NetHASP  with a license for mill and lathe for Mastercam 2024.  Now I have to program the routers. the license is in a different NetHASP.

Does anybody know how to run Mastercam 2024 with both NetHASP?  Now I have two desktop computers, one for routers, one for Mill and Lathe. the other option is to have Mastercam 2023 for routers and Mastercam 2024 for mill and Lathe on the same computer. I would like to be able to run Masercam 2024 in the same computer for the Three licenses.

Any help will be appreciated.

Hace 10 horas, tornero32 dijo:

Trabajo en la red. Actualmente estoy usando un NetHASP con licencia para fresadora y torno para Mastercam 2024. Ahora tengo que programar los routers. la licencia está en un NetHASP diferente.

¿Alguien sabe cómo ejecutar Mastercam 2024 con ambos NetHASP? Ahora tengo dos computadoras de escritorio, una para enrutadores, otra para fresadora y torno. la otra opción es tener Mastercam 2023 para enrutadores y Mastercam 2024 para fresadora y torno en la misma computadora. Me gustaría poder ejecutar Masercam 2024 en la misma computadora para las Tres licencias.

Cualquier ayuda será apreciada.

Hi!
Attached to a photo!
From there you can select nethasp below and find the second you want to use, and create a desktop shortcut to use router
C:\Program Files\Mastercam 2023\Mastercam
image.thumb.png.5bc50c894a16c43b566c34af2d8189d6.png

On 8/10/2023 at 10:23 PM, David Colin said:

Never tried it so I just guess here but you can try to edit nethasp.ini file and add ip address of your second server. 

If I remember you may add several ip addresses separating them with a semi colon. 

Thank you, IT department tried that, but it didn't work. the other option is to switch the nethasp.ini file every time but it's a hassle.

On 8/11/2023 at 2:56 AM, ikertx0 said:

Hi!
Attached to a photo!
From there you can select nethasp below and find the second you want to use, and create a desktop shortcut to use router
C:\Program Files\Mastercam 2023\Mastercam
image.thumb.png.5bc50c894a16c43b566c34af2d8189d6.png

I understand what you're saying but the router is not there. I already have a shortcut for mill and lathe. thank you for your help.

• 3 weeks later...

maybe upgrade one of the licensees to a network software license so that way you cna use mastercam launcher to make custom shortcuts for the launcher, one set to Nethaps license type and the other set to network software license type (which is the choice selectable in the bottom left of the mastercam launcher)

• Like 1