Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

o/t for james mayette and all cali people

TREV

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karen,

LOL on the driving regs. On driving from NH to Boston this past week I must've seen about 12 out of the 15 new regs in practice. Damn I never knew how dedicated the citizens of MA are with the state regs. biggrin.gif On a side note, RI voted in mandatory auto insurance coverage a few years ago. Unfortunately that happened to RAISE the cost of insurance in RI instead of lowering it. rolleyes.gif So many citizens of the smallest (and most corrupt) state of the Union simply allow their insurance to lapse after registering their vehicles. Believe me I'm glad that I moved out a while back. My commute happens to be around 35 miles one way, mostly back roads however. The most annoying thing is having to stop for school buses when they pick up kids that stand 100 feet away from each other at two different stops. mad.gif My wife on the other hand commutes 12 miles to the office but because of the interminable construciton project to "widen" rte. 3 in MA, her commute can be as long as 45 minutes, longer on a Friday evening. frown.gif

Oh and BTW. My wife and I are eternally grateful to the legislature of the state of MA to officially open the institution of marriage to gay couples on the same day as our wedding anniversary. Thanks MA. NOT!! banghead.gifcurse.gifbanghead.gif I'm not prejudiced, just why did they have to pick OUR day?

[ 05-21-2004, 09:38 AM: Message edited by: Peter Scott ]