Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Custom Right Click Menu Chook

bryan314

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Well.... I'm usig it here on an NT4.0 System and my system at home is XP Pro. I would imagine that if it works on those two platforms, it should work on 2k Pro.

:shrug:

James teh geek novice

quote:

Expanded screen middle click. You can now assign Gview dynamic, Gview pan, Gview zoom, or Zoom Window to screen middle clicks:

Middle-click

Shift-Middle-click

Ctrl-Middle-click

Shift-Ctrl-Middle-click

Thanks Bryan. biggrin.gifcool.gif

I have a suggestion, the user begins rotate/zoom/pan with MMB, is there a way to stop rotate with the middle-button again instead of LMB?

kwolf,

I did some behind-the-sceens-magic with the MMB and it's already biggrin.gif that way.

(shift/ctrl/whatever) MMB down and held-down starts gview dynamic, pan, etc.... Releasing the MMB (MMB up) exits.

For example my Shift-MMB is gview pan. I press the Shift and then press and hold the middle mouse button. I can than pan (drag) the part. When I release the middle mouse button...back to normal. Same for all four MMB 'actions'.

It's realy frickin cool. Your suggestion worked out nicely. Thanks.

Bryan smile.gif

I am having a problem with mmouse.dll. I am not getting the same menu as Rekd did on the 2nd post above. I am only getting the standard menu and the middle button only zoom in and out.

My System Configuration under the Start/Exit tab reads:

Startup NONE

Exit NONE

Default MMOUSE.DLL

What am I doing wrong?

banghead.gifbanghead.gif

banghead.gifbanghead.gif

banghead.gifbanghead.gif

Code_Breaker

cheers.gif

Many Thanks for this Bryan. It's a very good ideea to use right click, and the middle click function it's also a very good ideea. I used dynamic pan for middlew click (Logitech mouse)since "94(an autolisp under Autocad12).

But I want to modify to have dynamic pan on middle click ..default.. not dynamic rotate.

How can I do this? It's possible?

Many thanks again.

cheers.gifcheers.gifcheers.gif