Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

can not regenerate surface

ooley

just installed mr on version 9 i created many surface cutter paths and none of them will generate i get not enough allocation have changed it to 256000 and still get the error i have tried all new settings,used my new and old mill.cfg but still can't get it to generate the toolpath. I am going back to v9 sp02 to and it works fin with 100000 allocation will keep going with this till i get mr working no time to be down any help will be appreciated. thanks the ool curse.gif

there is no use putting on ftp three different techies have looked at three of my files and of course they have no problems.has to be wat it is configured will just keep experimenting and will post when i get it.thanks for your time

ooley

Well figured it out when i made my directory for the mca9.1mr i put the period in the name so it did not know where to go to get the temp file after removing the dot it is working fine. DOH

5 days later thank god i didn't copy over my 9.1 i would of lost alot of time not wiring or milling. DOH again thanks for looking at this problem for me.

OOLEY