Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Fahrenheit 911 vs Roll Call

Code_Breaker

The Reilly Factor????

NOT . . . Roll Call has been hi-jacked. If all O/T of Roll Call is removed offtopic.gif and the same for Farenheit, I think Farenheit would be way, way, way, way ahead. For example, out of the last 12 posts for Roll Call, only two were users checking in. The rest were conversation about beating Farenheit because Chris needed help.

Code_Breaker

cheers.gif

quote:

I got it! How 'bout if 9/11 wins, then James, Rek'd, Code Breaker, and A-ron all have to go see it on the 25th (opening night).

Count me out! Its not going to happen.

On the other hand, Mark reading "Treason," by Ann Coulter might be fun. tongue.gif

quote:

The rest were conversation about beating Farenheit because Chris needed help.

I need more help than you can f__king imagine and its got nothing to do with that thread biggrin.gif

A good political debate SHOULD kick the crap out of a bullsh!t 'where you at?' thread; should it not? confused.gif

cheers.gif

C

quote:

Count me out! Its not going to happen

I'm a guy who honors his bets. I'm also a guy who would burn a $100 bill before I'd put a dime

in Micheal Moore's pocket. Therefore, I can't take the bet cause I'm not willing to pay the price of loosing the bet.

Mark,

Deal me in - even if I have to attend the film blindfolded - I'm still in. If I had to read some of that Neo-Conservative stuff, I'm afraid that I might go blind or perhaps be stuck down by lightning.

cheers.gif

Almost forgot - count me in for the roll call guy's; I'm just biding my time until vacation. As Andrew has suggested - I will dine on the haggis, chips, and mushy peas (And this place had better serve them when I show up.) biggrin.gif

Regards, Jack

quote:

A good political debate SHOULD kick the crap out of a bullsh!t 'where you at?' thread; should it not?

Chris,

Yes it should. Yet, at the beginning, I didn't think it would go that far. I am glad it has and that it has remained respectable. No one has gotten flame.gif for their comments. This is good.

Also, as gcode say sometime earlier that the "thread wasn't going to change anyones mind", at least, it got them talking.

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Code_Breaker

cheers.gif

PS

Farenheit is at 201 post and Roll Call is at 198

quote:

Thread closed 'cause it turned personal and lame, which is inevitable in threads like this. Time to lighten the mood by watching Canadian Bacon

Farenheit has been shut down with the 354th post quoted above. I sorry that it turned into a "name-calling" thread (especially since it started with someone that I agreed with most of the time) . . . there was no reason for it. We have have our opinions and should be able to expressed it without causing offense. I am very strongly opinionate (as some have seen), but I draw the line on these attacks.

My personal apologies to anyone that I have offended. And, I want to say to Mark Lovelace, although I disagreed with you on a few things, I did appreciate your comments, viewpoints and your attitude. Thanks you. cheers.gif

Time to close this thread as well.

This is Code_Breaker signing off.

cheers.gif