Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

o/t browser highjacked

Brendan P

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

For a future make at least 2 partitions

Ya I did that.......we Ghosted a previously saved system from partition 2 to partition 1.

Still the same thing....I could ping Yahoo.com from the command prompt, run a trace route poll with 18 hops and they would both ping like heck...

Try to load up a web page and you could not go anywhere at all. It was the weirdest thing ever...

The ISP network admin, came over and hooked up his laptop and all showed fine. Then he said he would run some more tests and bam....his computer was doing the same as mine and the only thing in common was the wireless antenna/radio on the pole. My signal strength was the third highest out of 130 customers. But the radio would not allow data stream at all just single pings.

I think it musta get water in side somehow and flake it out....funny thing is...it's working fine now eek.gifeek.gifcuckoo.gif at the moment rolleyes.gif

Anyway I am gatting a new antenna next week sometime....

Murlin teh virus Syndrome bonk.gifbonk.gif

computers cuckoo.gifcuckoo.gif