Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T: Last day Scared

Wally

Wally

good luck biggrin.gif I gave it up 15 years ago and never looked back. ( I never forgot either )

All these guys have excellent Ideas. mine was restoring old cars. But you have to do what work for you. If you survived Viet Nam you can survive this. best of luck. life is great as long as you can live it sober !!!

Wally, I wish you all the best with this.

A different perspective... As a child I watched my dad struggle with alcohol and as the years went by I watched it take over his life. I never got the chance to know him as a person, seperate from the alcohol. Liver cancer took him in 1995.

Every drink you have could be one less day with the people who love you.

http://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org/

I now I am not on the forum very much but I wanted to respond to this one.....

Anything I can do to help, just ask.

Karen

I`M back. The week wasn`t as hard as I expected. I guess I had my mind made up and that help`d. I have to say - there are a lot of people in worse shape. I want to do something to help them. Once I get down the road and feel I`m stable enough to help - that`s what I want to do.

I just wanted to let you all know that I`m here and to say Thank You for all your support and kind words. I was over-welmed with all of your support. You not only have great minds but great compasion as well.

Thank you again and God Bless.