Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T Open House

mross

We are going to have an open house at our shop to show some of our customers what our machines a capable of.

Does anyone have any cool part ideas that they'd like to share with me.

One thing we are gonna do is a Golf Tee. We are planning on turning it and engraving our company logo where the ball sits on it.

We plan on using some of our Mori Seiki lathes w/ live tooling, twin spindle, twin turret!

And maybe our new Mori Seiki NV5000.

And maybe some swarf cutting on our 5axis DMG's.

Thanks in advance for any ideas you guys might have. cheers.gif

I know people are thrilled to see a tool change. Their mouths open in amazement. bonk.gif

Have a roughing operation ready for one part, and on another machine do a finish toolpath. Preferably, the same exact part. One cut showing a rough, and the other a finish. Didn't I just say that? biggrin.gif

Oh, finish project blend their company logo or whatever onto a curvy surface, that would be cool to watch.

Definately show a 5 axis machine do its thing. In fact, I would like to see that!! cool.gif