Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

where did my lead-in, lead-out go

userofthecam

Here's my problem, the lead-in and lead-out is disappearing on my programs, thus when the program is ran at the machine the part has an inch routed out of it where the tool entered and ended, but if I go back into the same program and just view my settings for lead-in and lead-out it adds the .375 to the tool path for the cutter to enter the part, thus not creating a mis-rout.

Router Version 9.1 sp2 confused.gifconfused.gif

Did you change the tool in that op after initially programming it? This will happen if you programme an op with say a 10mm tool with 55% leadin, and then change to a 20mm tool. Unless you go back and open up the lead in/out menu it will still only use a lead in of 55% of the 10mm tool.

Been caught before.

HTH

Bruce