Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Bill Clinton in NYC - GO HOME BILL

Luther_Heggs

What was he trying to prove by walking around the city biting his lip and hugging women? Trying to get there before W? Did he help with the recovery? Did he get his hands dirty?

All I saw on TV was his f'n face and when his daughter was asked what she felt all they got was a half-smiling giggly "oh-wow-i'm-on-national-tv" response.

This helped no one as far as I could see other than self promotion and feeding his insatiable thirst for public attention. He brought in a full security team, got in the way and distracted people from the recovery effort.

Unbelievable.

Awww come on Dude rolleyes.gif

This is really not the time for devisive bashing . Love him or hate him he WAS & i repeat, WAS our President & its any EX Presidents duty to attend & get involved at this countrys most sadest time ,This is the time to come together.Americans of all creads died tuesday. Focus on them & there familys.

[ 09-14-2001: Message edited by: Kenneth Potter ]

Well, coming out of LA, it's probably because BUSH IS NOT AN ACTOR. He was never (and probably won't be) coached by his actor buddies how to fake sincerity, do the lip thing, the "I feel your pain" thing, and be able to lie while staring stright into the camera. That takes talent. Just not the kind of talent you could use in a situtation like we're now in.

Hopefully, they calling back Stormin' Norman Schwarzkopf. I like that guy.

I guess I shouldn't be suprised that Clintons words focused on himself (how he FELT, how people reminded him that "you commanded my son when YOU were our president...".

As usual, it's all about him. I could just vomit. What a self serving, egomaniac, sociopath....

In a way, it is a lot about him. His bombing aspirin factories to divert attention from his political problems, his corruption and lack of morality led to a loss of prestige and respect for the US, his unwillingness to ever make any tough decision or do anything real about problems, let these situations worsen.

I am not Clinton for the bombing, however I think the situation is a lot worse due to his tenure.

Just goes to show who you vote for matters.

[ 09-14-2001: Message edited by: Charles Davis ]