Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

no setdir chook in x

Carl Hessig

quote:

Anyone else?? Here's a chance to be heard. "People" are listening.

As per my post above:

quote:

I'm seem to always be chasing directories, and double checking that everything is going to the right place, whereas in V9 I would run the setdirs chook as soon as I started up Mastercam and didn't give it a second thought.

Btw, on the people are listening thing. I've sent two emails to mastercam, one to [email protected] and one a couple weeks later at [email protected]. I have not received an answer or even an acknowledgement on either one. One issue is with the "coolant" switch not working properly. I've since switched my tool settings to not use "tools step, peck, coolant" and it works better. But then will I not get the proper step overs and pecks? I haven't had a lot of time to mess with it lately buts that is where I left it. The other is an issue with G98/G99 posting out properly with my ABS clearance and INC retract values are the same.

Reference this thread

Maybe if someone is listening they can let me know if they received the email, didn't receive it, or would like me to resend it to a specific person's email address!! Thanks.