Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

cimco edit

RAJ

my cimco edit has stopped working from within mastercam error generated is "mastercam hasp not found" the editor still works but when i select it as default editor from within mastercam it wont work.strange thing is it happened on 2 computer at the same time same day both are running

windows 2000 ! :?

all seems to have happened after i installed cimco hsm,i have tried reinstalling cimco edit still no luck

my windows xp machine is working fine

thanks confused.gif

I have a similar problem.I cannot open files using cimco outside of MASTERCAM.If I browse and find the .exe it just does not default to it.It doesn't even come up as a selection to open with.This only happened after x-install.I can open up the cimco editor within m-cam 9 or X but not through explorer.

I am running

Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2

I dont know where to get help for this one ....other than this forum. headscratch.gif

Any help would be appreciated!

RAJ,

Are you runing NetHasp? Sounds like your Mastercam is runing ok, right?

Try update your CIMCO Edit OEM v4 to the latest version from here

If this doesn't help, call our tech support and we can "look" at your computer via internet to do trouble shoot.

polishman, you might want to try the v4 update as well, if you haven't done it already.

HTH.

actually I fixed my problem yesterday.I went into EXPLORER AND SELECTED ...TOOLS,FOLDER OPTIONS,FILE TYPE (TAB) AND "REASSOCIATED" my nc file with the new cimco editor from version 9 MR105.I had uninstalled my older version 9 sp2 which my nc files were associated to I think that was my problem cause I am good to go!