Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Faces behind the forum

Elad

i uploaded a photo and i named it elad.jpg

in the "faces" directory at the ftp.

This photo is from our wedding (month ago)

smile.gif

I hope you will upload too,

let's see your faces smile.gif

Have a great week everyone!

p.s-i think i had few moments in my wedding that i didn't think about mastercam at all eek.gif

How do you put one in your profile? I do not have a web site. How do I put an hot link to a site I do not have? I uploaded a photo of my son and I to the faces dir on the ftp site.

Elad:

Thanks. No it is not a solid model. Not yet. It is a wooden puzzle. I am a firm believer in the crawl, walk, and then run theory. Maybe someday.

[ 10-07-2001: Message edited by: Marc_Lindsey ]

well Trevor,In Israel it's different.most of the time your guests give money and not presents,and that's becouse the weddings in Israel is a big production,and it cost about 30,000$ to do it.

So most of my presents are in my account now.

smile.gif that's how it works here.

Trevor:

Yes he is getting big. The time sure goes by fast. Karen is less then 2 weeks away from giving us another little one. Then the process will start all over. We are really looking forward to it. But this will most definitely be the last one for us. I don’t want the adults to be out numbered by the kids. wink.gif

Scott Bond:

Thanks. biggrin.gif However, if it is a boy we are going to name him Bryce Edward and if it is a girl we will name her Kenna Cathrine (both good Scottish names). My wife is Scottish.

[ 10-10-2001: Message edited by: Marc_Lindsey ]