Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

All out of X demo?

tryon

I was the one that put that link for the demo on this site ....but they removed the link from this board because the demo version that I had linked to did not install the .net and (I think it was direct x),These are needed to install

but this link did not install them. So the Administrator removed the link (he said " I'm removing the link. This is going to cause tonnes of unnecessary support." why????? why not tell people that you have to install them then this ??? whatever .......just thought I would tell you what was goin on

dave

I guess your reseller doesn't own a CD-RW drive then, and I can see why, with an outrageous price tag of $30 for the unit. And then there's the bankrupting $.05 media.

I find hard to believe no one there would have a copy saved on a PC somewhere, just itching to be burned to a CD and mailed to you. It's a time consuming process though, it might take a whole 3 minutes.

As for a download from Mastercam's site, I couldn't find it. You'd think that with that snazzy new site they would have included a search feature. Maybe with X2.