Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Dual Monitors & Toolbars

cadcam

Cool. I hope mine get set up in the next couple of weeks. One of our designers just got a 24" lcd. I got some major monitor envy so I asked for Dual 20's. I thought big chance in Hell of that happening and the purchase req's went through today. I guess you never know what'll happen. One thing is for sure, if you don't ask then it won't.

• 2 years later...

Yes you can, depending on your video card and its software. I have an Nvidia card with Nvidia's drivers and software (I dumped Dell's drivers)

If you have Nvidia Quadro FX...

In windows display options, go to Settings, Advanced... Quadro FX1400(tab), Desktop managment, applications...

Then add the Program and Individual Settings.

I have MCX2 open on one screen and Catia open on the other. In the Nvidia settings you can have any app open where you closed it last. You can also add a button to the title bar that goes next to the minimize button that will move window to the other display or maximize across both screens.

CadCam, I think your system is broke! Everytime I try to select the assembly on your left screen so I can zoom in it doesn't select. I have also tried to change XM stations on your right one and it's broke also. I got tired of Big Tracks and couldn't change it. WTF

Dennis

You can move the operation manager to any other monitor and it will stay there, even when you reopen MC. Just drag it by the top. Where ever the MC shortcut is, MC will open there, even on three 20" monitors. MR2 Rocks!

Move Level Manager and leave it open while you work, change levels ext. You can move backplot window, but it will go back to it's original pos. next time it starts. biggrin.gif

Dan.

[ 10-04-2007, 10:17 PM: Message edited by: danbo ]