Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Draw This!!!???

RStuart

I will try and explain this the best that I can. I have a part that is square. The sides are tapered at 4 degrees, but the corners are tapered at 8.75 degrees. It has a .250R. around the top, but at the corners the radius is .500 on the top. Then it has a conical radius on the side of the corners that is variable from .281 to .438. I have uploaded it to the ftp site under the MC9 file folder labeled plunger. I need this in either a surface or a solid. I am having no luck at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

OK...I see what you mean.

The transition point between the R.25 and the R.5 is not defined. Unless you are given more information, it will be difficult to guess what the designer wants given the 2D layout you have to work with. wink.gif

I'll keep messing with it, but there's no guarantee we'll get what they want. rolleyes.gif