Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Not related to MC, but Leather Producing

Trevor Bailey

Hello,

I have a question for everyone that is outside of MC. I need a couple of leather harnesses made for my two Bordeaux puppies for weight pulling and sled pulling. Basically I am looking for anyone that specializes in making custom leather products for animals. I know that this activity is strong in Canada. Could one of the forum members from that region but of assistance? I have talked to a couple of people hear in the US, but I am not pleased with what they offer and charge. My dogue's have just turned 7 months and weigh 80 and 85 lbs. It is time to start training. Nylon harnesses are not good and that seems to be the choice of some people that I have spoken with. I have used nylon before with my Rottweilers and was not pleased.

Any help will be much appreciated.

First of all I want to say thanks to those who

support this forum. It's been a great tool for me

at work. I have been using Mastercam for about 8 years. "Remember loading it in DOS"

I'm located in Lanaster Co. PA. We have quite a few harness shops in this area. If you're interested, email me and I'll give you the name of

one who is very good. They have done work for Williamsburg VA. (Budweiser Clydsdale horses)

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Way to go Neal. Bringin' in the big guns!!!!!

quote:

..... I'll give you the name of one who is very good. They have done work for Williamsburg VA. (Budweiser Clydsdale horses)