Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Professionalism

kota

------------------------------------------------------

my problem was resolved in just a few minutes .I for one am appreciative .

------------------------------------------------------

How about that !

See kota ! Most people can appreciate even just a little advise that points them in the right direction. Maybe you should find another forum. Don't let the door hit ya in the a$$ ! tongue.gif

kota,

"Professionalism" has many interpretations. The word Professional is in fact a derivation of the word "profess". In simple definition this word means to speak with conviction. That means that anyone can say they are a "professional" at what they do. Basically as long as goods or services are rendered in exchange for equally agreed upon monetary compensation, the one performing the service or producing said goods is termed a "professional". Many foreign-born pro athletes have a very difficult time communicating in the common lanquage of this country. They are still considered professionals at what they do. It's not how it's said or written that counts. It's what is contributed on this forum that matters most.

Advice is always to be taken "with a grain of salt". It is professional opinion. Not every eventuality can be tested prior to the release of information. That's the nature of "open" community forums on the web. Any amount of this opinion is generally welcomed regardless of the content or context. Just one word alone may lead one to an idea.gif which is all that is necessary to get the job done. Days after a training class I conducted, I received a file where one of the class attendees successfully produced a difficult solid operation from following my explanation of how it should be done. I had not, up to that point, performed the exact task myself.

As your tunnel-minded post replies have indicated, you are contributing the LEAST amount of professional help. Your professional contributions up to this point have actually detracted from the overall effectiveness of this global Tech Support forum. You've wasted time and effort but have, unknowingly I'm sure, provided some entertainment to those who truly do contribute much to this forum as professionals. Have a nice day.

tongue.gifbonk.gifflame.gif

jmparis,

Didn't meant to insult anyone. I just wanted to illustrate that while the majority of the advice that I've seen here is right on the money, you aren't guaranteed that it's 100% accurate and should approach it as such.

I, for one, have had to post here with an issue that I was stuck on and have found that there were VERY quick responses from people more than willing to help (and thankfully, MUCH smarter than I).

The original post in this thread is bound to stir up some animosity, and even though I've only been here a short time, I was attempting to point out how helpful it can be.

MichaelBolton,

You did not insult me or anyone else with your comments.

I merely wanted to point out the extent of help available on this forum.

Nothing else was implied or meant.

Mark is correct you did not.

cheers.gif

kota,

quote:

"hapy lending with at list one engin"

Oh and BTW. AFAIK engines aren't necessary to land a plane properly. As long as the flaps and rudder are OK, you can pretty much glide an airplane to a landing. I'm not a pilot but I am a professional. That's my professional opinion. But I could be wrong. I guess you'll just have to take it for what it's worth. As Dane Cook, another hilarious and vulgar professional says, "Take that home". Chew it." biggrin.gif

Looks like an unprovoked act of website terrorism---Kill him.

As for me I couldn't be happier with the help that people have given me. There have been times when I've been stopped completely only to have some seasoned advice from some major league profesionals

Kota, Take some professional advise,

read forum guidelines.

quote:

3. You are encouraged to participate and answer questions posted by other Forum Members if you can. The model for this Forum is users helping users.

IF that isn't good enough for yah, walk south east for 15 km's. That should cure what ale's yah. wink.gif

Don't yah just love mondays ?