Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Material supplier for polycarbonate

Bob W.

1 hour ago, Jobnt said:

The PTB here really don't get it, do they? 

Or perhaps they get it, they just don't GAF...?

Seems they got personally butt-hurt and decided to cut off their own nose in spite of their face. 

I think it had more to do with changes in laws and other things out of their control that meant they had to make a tough decision. 

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, crazy^millman said:

I think it had more to do with changes in laws and other things out of their control that meant they had to make a tough decision. 

Ahhh, that makes sense.

I guess there was a lot of people posting pr0n, illegal file sharing and making racial slurrs and they couldn't control the crowd. 

Still kind of speaks to my point I suppose. 

59 minutes ago, Jobnt said:

Ahhh, that makes sense.

I guess there was a lot of people posting pr0n, illegal file sharing and making racial slurrs and they couldn't control the crowd. 

Still kind of speaks to my point I suppose. 

Seemed like the place to hang - Dang - I musta missed all that :sofa:

:lol:

1 hour ago, crazy^millman said:

Personally....I think it was to just break the gang up. To make people disappear. To make more go to the official site.

To make dealers not embarrassed as they apparently were too embarrassed to recommend people to come here... #F'kinBedWetters :hrhr: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
19 minutes ago, Newbeeee™ said:

hey apparently were too embarrassed to recommend people to come here.

Mayhaps they didn't like being called out on their shenanigan's?

I haven't logged in to the "official" site and probably never will. I can't imagine they've got more / better support there than the old timers here. 

57 minutes ago, Jobnt said:

Mayhaps they didn't like being called out on their shenanigan's?

I haven't logged in to the "official" site and probably never will. I can't imagine they've got more / better support there than the old timers here. 

There are a people who don't come here, but they go there, so if you actually want to get issues fixed, that's the place.

3 hours ago, crazy^millman said:

The wrong decision if you ask me.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Newbeeee™ said:

The plus = you only had to learn 1x new interface.

The minus = you had to learn Gibbs inbetween :hrhr:

I have probably 15,000 hours of seat time with Gibbs over the decades. It was the first CAM system I ever used (the Gibbs / CAD / CAM / NC Macintosh-only version from the late '80's). Then I learned Virtual Gibbs when it came out for Windows. Ran that for a few years. Thought it was thee xxxx. And it was!

Then I ran Mastercam v9.1sp2 and hooo boy did I have culture shock.

• Like 1